Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Am Sorry

There is a dark black past that I have
I name it child criminal
I was brutal and I murdered a kid
And buried in a place unknown.

There is a dark bloody past that we have
We call them child criminals
We have stained hands from blood of kids
Whom you cant find no more.

They cried inside and begged mercy
To be free but we took no pity
We had our own fuckin’ selfish dreams
Enough to start a killing spree.

There are dead, pale-faced kids in us
With dark grey dry thin lips
I can see a tinge of smile that they have
Waiting for us to be killed

Who'll kill us is the fear we have
Coz we are a mighty big race
If you stand before a true mirror
You’ll see your slayer's face.

We are dead men looking at the sky
As we rest on the ground in silence
A grey kid slowly walks over us
As he throws on us some clay.

No comments: