Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bland Food

Black sky
White Moon
It cant stop smiling
It covers its face
Hides its grace
And draws a pillow of dark clouds
And makes a serious face

I walk on a footpath looking up
I am crossing a bridge
My eyes soothed by moonlight
I'm singing a song
Dont remember which one
But the tune is the one I like


Its an urban winter night
I feel the chill
I dont know if its the Siberian wind
That reaches till this red dressed city
My hands in pockets pretty cold
And I shiver but it feels good
Dawn kisses the east
Sucks the dew from its lips
Unfolds it collection of Gold
And cuts the fog in two
And I'm trudging towards dust.
Can you leave me alone for somtime please.
Its sad.

5 comments:

prachetash said...

black sky... white moon...
sounds like... chandmukh!

Rana Speaks said...

its the moon.....its there

Anonymous said...

Loved this one particularly. Didn't know you can be so romantic ;)

Rana Speaks said...

:-) well i dint mean to be.....but somehow this has turned out this way

Rana Speaks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.