Friday, October 10, 2008

Money-Sex Reality and No return

I slowly faded out as I stood by a river

With heads flooding in like waves downstream

Sweet sweet perfumes like berries they smell

And pockets full of paper, they were green



Huey, Dewey, Louie were my friends

Huey, Dewey, Louie were my friends

Scooby Dooby Doo are lost days

Gold morn insane.


I slowly faded out into the garden of Eden

When eyes deep blue made me sleep

Sweet fruits red painted were hanging from trees

Love juices dripped from my soaked lips


Huey, Dewey, Louie came not again

Huey, Dewey, Louie and me are still friends

Scooby Doobey Doo bygone days

Gold morn insane.

2 comments:

prachetash said...

Money... Sex... Hmmm... dirth of both, brings one back to reality :)

Your posts are becoming completely dopey! Love it... How do you manage it without dope, though? or are your scoring some ;)

Rana Speaks said...

neyhhh no dope.....as one of the last lears piku said.....tiredness gives u a high